Skip to main content

Condominium & Homeowners Associations

Get the best protection for your association's unique exposures.


Condominium owners associations and homeowners associations both need insurance to be protected from the types of exposures they will face. Each association will also have a mix of characteristics that will determine what coverages will be needed. A condominium complex with multiple buildings, pools and other amenities will have very different needs than those of a subdivision with little property in its care.

Our expert advisors know associations needs inside and out. They can educate you about your coverage options and help you secure the protections and risk management you need.

An association’s package might include:
  • Auto insurance
  • Boiler and machinery coverage
  • Crime
  • Directors and officers liability
  • Flood insurance
  • General liability
  • Hurricane insurance
  • Property
  • Umbrella liability
  • Workers compensation

Recent Posts

Close Menu