Get the solutions to risk that transport you to success.
Through years of hard work and dedication, IOA has created a large portfolio of clients ranging from individual, privately owned businesses to large, publicly traded companies. We take pride in designing unique transportation coverage tailored to your needs and what you have in mind. Our professionals are trained to handle everything the transportation industry can throw at you. When you need help figuring out where to go next, let our transportation advocates take care of you.
At IOA, you will benefit from our vast understanding of your business as well as our specific market expertise, which better enables our team to help you plan for current and future liabilities. We present a niche focus regarding your specific transportation needs, from public transportation and transfer trailers to municipal solid waste and bulk tank transportation.
In addition, IOA advocates have expertise in various forms of cargo insurance for all different types of commodities. The insurance can be primary, excess valuation, trip transit, contingent or aggregate deductible coverage. Our loss control experts and claims consultants will guide you through the complex landscape of mitigating risk throughout your company’s operations. No matter how far away your transportation business goals are, we will take you there.
- Bulk tank
- Dump trucks – rock and sand
- Flatbed and transfer trailers
- Less than load (LTL)
- Municipal solid waste
- Over dimension carriers
- Public transportation
- Truck load
- Actuarial analysis and collateral management
- Captive feasibility and design
- Claims consulting and advocacy
- Comprehensive insurance programs for public transportation firms
- Design and management of owner-operator programs
- Directors and officers
- Excess and umbrella liability
- General liability
- High-value trip transit cargo
- Loss control consulting and analysis
- Manage federal/state filings
- Motor truck cargo
- Non-trucking use liability
- Occupational accident coverage
- Post-injury management consulting
- Primary truckers liability
- Risk management services
- Warehouseman’s legal liability
- Workers compensation