noun; ad■vo■cate – one who speaks or acts in favor of another.
We take the greed out of business.
We invest in our people.
We create a community of innovation.
Insurance Office of America’s executive leadership team is comprised of a variety of insurance professionals that work in the business as well as on the business. Many of our board of directors members are themselves licensed and serve their own client base by bringing value consistent with the overall goals of the organization. Our leadership team both solicits and acts upon the input of our nationwide team members to shape and deploy our enterprise strategies. Members of the IOA Board of Directors are a testament to how committed employees that take initiative can grow into leadership roles.
Interested in becoming an IOA agent?
- Heath RitenourChairman & CEO
- Jeff LagosPresident
- Chip MeyersChief Financial OfficerInsurance Office of America
- Greg MastersChief Financial OfficerIOA Group
- Jon ThurmanExecutive VP
- Beth SchickHuman Resources Director
- Danny AndersonRegional President
- Marsha WendtAVP of Operations
- Bruce EadesRegional President
- Carla BuffDirector of Operations
SOUTH CAROLINA/NORTHEAST REGION
- Rob MotleyRegional President
- Nickie SorensenSVP Regional Operations
- John TenutoRegional President
- April ChanAVP of Operations
- Alex TokarDirector of Operations
- Ricky LottRegional President
- Anna GaynorDirector of Operations
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS GROUP
- Chris LabrecquePresident
- Lisa QuinteroNational Director of Operations