noun; ad■vo■cate – one who speaks or acts in favor of another.
We take the greed out of business.
We invest in our people.
We create a community of innovation.
Insurance Office of America’s executive leadership team is comprised of a variety of insurance professionals that work in the business as well as on the business. Many of our board of directors members are themselves licensed and serve their own client base by bringing value consistent with the overall goals of the organization. Our leadership team both solicits and acts upon the input of our nationwide team members to shape and deploy our enterprise strategies. Members of the IOA Board of Directors are a testament to how committed employees that take initiative can grow into leadership roles.
Interested in becoming an IOA agent?
- Heath RitenourChairman & CEO
- Jeff LagosPresident
- Chip MeyersChief Financial OfficerInsurance Office of America
- Greg MastersChief Financial OfficerIOA Group
- Robert PetersChief Operating Officer
- Jon ThurmanExecutive VP
- Beth SchickHuman Resources Director
- Danny AndersonRegional President
- Marsha WendtAVP, Florida Region Support & Shared Services Architect
- Bruce EadesRegional President
- Carla BuffAVP, Technical Training & Development
SOUTH CAROLINA/NORTHEAST REGION
- Rob MotleyRegional President
- Nickie SorensenVice President, Northeast Region Support & Field Operations
- John TenutoRegional President
- April ChanVice President, Shared Services
- Alex TokarDirector of Operations
- Ricky LottRegional President
- Anna GaylorDirector of Operations
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS GROUP
- Chris LabrecquePresident
- Lisa QuinteroNational Director of Operations