noun; ad■vo■cate – one who speaks or acts in favor of another.
We take the greed out of business.
We invest in our people.
We create a community of innovation.
Insurance Office of America’s executive leadership team is comprised of a variety of insurance professionals that work in the business as well as on the business. Many of our board of directors members are themselves licensed and serve their own client base by bringing value consistent with the overall goals of the organization. Our leadership team both solicits and acts upon the input of our nationwide team members to shape and deploy our enterprise strategies. Members of the IOA Board of Directors are a testament to how committed employees that take initiative can grow into leadership roles.
Interested in becoming an IOA agent?
- Heath RitenourChairman & CEO
- Jeff LagosPresident
- Jon ThurmanExecutive Vice President
- Chip MeyersChief Financial Officer, Insurance Office of America
- Greg MastersChief Financial Officer, IOA Group
- Robert PetersChief Operating Officer
- Danny AndersonDivisional President
- Nathan BrainardRegional President
- Mike HasnerRegional President
EAST COAST DIVISION
- Rob MotleyDivisional President
- Mike ColemanRegional President
- Mike CaffreyRegional President
WEST COAST DIVISION
- John TenutoDivisional President
- Andy LottRegional President
- Paul SullivanRegional President
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SERVICES
- Chris LabrecquePresident
- Lisa QuinteroVice President of Operations
- Brian McDowellPresident, SimplyIOA
- Richard LeonardVice President, IOA Personal Lines
- April ChanSenior Vice President, Field Operations
- Cindy BeaulieuSenior Vice President, Shared Services
- John WoodsVice President, Enterprise Systems
- Margaret RichmondVice President, Insurance Systems
- Krishna GanesanVice President, Project Management
- Amanda BudkaAssistant Vice President, Human Resources