Architects & Engineers
Get protection designed and built just for you.
Architects, engineers, and design professionals conduct business in a specialized environment with a high level of risk exposure. They also consistently face new risks from innovative technologies and contractual requirements to sustainability issues and more.
IOA is one of the largest A&E specialist brokerages in the U.S. Our expert advisors have a passion for the industry and a knowledge of its unique risks and emerging trends. We provide risk management strategies customized for each client to help maximize premium dollars and reduce claims costs.
Our access to top-tier insurance carriers means you secure best-in-class solutions. Additionally, we are active members of a/e ProNet, which provides additional insights into industry challenges and developments.
When you need risk management solutions customized to your unique needs, consult an IOA advisor. We help you manage and reduce risk so you can focus on serving your clients and growing your business.
- Building inspectors
- Construction managers
- Interior designers
- Project managers
- Other design professionals
- Annual renewal survey of current insurance portfolio
- Contract review and assistance with client negotiations
- Certificate of insurance issuance
- Loss prevention education and webinar opportunities
- Claims advocates and loss analysis
- 24/7 access to online risk management policies, procedures, and safety resources
- Access to additional services, including employee benefits, personal insurance, payroll services, and retirement planning
- Automobile liability
- Cyber liability
- Directors and officers (D&O)
- Employment practices liability (EPL)
- Fiduciary liability
- General liability
- Inland marine
- International insurance/Difference in conditions
- Professional liability
- Special risk – kidnap, ransom, and extortion
- Umbrella liability
- Workers compensation