Skip to main content

Inland Marine

Get protection for your property that's on the move.


Standard property coverage protects the assets you have at your office that don’t move around. But for businesses that have material and equipment moving from location to location, there’s inland marine insurance. It is particularly important when you ship high-value products and materials, which are often excluded from your basic property coverage policies.

Your type of business and its operations will dictate the losses you are exposed to and your need for inland marine insurance. An IOA expert can work with you to ensure the best coverage.

Types of Equipment Covered
  • Construction and contracting equipment
  • Communications and networking equipment
  • Computers and other technology
  • Medical and scientific equipment
  • Photography equipment
Most Common Losses
  • Cargo theft
  • Collisions

Recent Posts

Close Menu