Get anchored with an expert team that knows your industry and your risks.
Through years of hard work and dedication, IOA has created a large portfolio of clients ranging from privately owned businesses to large, publicly traded companies. We take pride in designing unique solutions specific to each company and providing the very best coverage for all your maritime needs.
Our team of advocates has more than 100 years of combined maritime industry experience and aims to provide excellent coverage in the following areas: blue water, brown water, cruise ship/excursion and passenger vessels, inland and river transportation operators, marine terminal and stevedore operations, ocean container/equipment lessors, oil patch and foreign operations, and boat builder/repair yards and marina operators.
As leading experts in the marine field, IOA will walk step by step with you through our risk management program. By examining current and future liabilities, we can build on your risk evaluation to creatively approach and place coverage to fulfill your needs.
Set sail for results and work with our advocates to build custom risk solutions by anchoring with IOA.
- Bumbershoot (marine umbrella/excess liability)
- Cargo and related liabilities
- Hull and machinery
- Inland marine/handling equipment
- Marine general liability
- Marine operations and yacht clubs
- Mariner professional activities
- Marine property (piers, wharves, docks and pilings)
- Property and business interruption/loss revenue
- Protection and indemnity
- Ship repair and builders risk
- Specialty vessel operations
- Terrorism coverage
- Tug, barge and workboat operations
- USL&H and MEL
- Vessel operations
- Yachts, yacht builder and professional sailing teams
- Wharfinger/Stevedore/Terminal liabilities