Architects / Engineers
IOA has become a recognized insurance broker providing risk management to the Architect/Engineers industry for all of their professional liability needs.
Our portfolio of clients is wide ranging, from privately-owned to publicly-traded companies. We provide complete service from program design to all aspects of risk management.
A thorough evaluation of your current and future liabilities will help us develop a risk transfer program to provide financial stability to your company if there is a loss. Building on this evaluation, we take a creative approach to marketing and placing coverage.
Our Industry Focus Includes the Following:
- Single Project Policies
- Private Finance Initiatives
- Latent Defects Protection
- Environmental Impairment Policy
- Integrated Project Risk Insurance
- Public Liability and Employers’ Liability
- Employment Practice’s Liability Insurance
- Contract-specific Professional Liability issues
- Executive Risk coverage for partnerships
- Builders Risk coverage for large architectural design firms
IOA’ s “Total Cost of Risk” Service
IOA has established what we call the “Total Cost of Risk Service Program” to ensure that all client service needs are identified and met. Superior service requires planning, organization and continuous monitoring. IOA’s “Total Cost of Risk Service Program” enables us to provide an unmatched level of service.
- Understand your concerns and work with you to establish objectives.
- Provide you with cost effective solutions for your insurance and risk management needs.
- Act as a resource, supplement or function as your in-house Risk Management Department.
- Anticipate needs and create solutions.
- Be accountable for our goals.