Executive & Financial Risks
With the advent of corporate governance requirements and the desire to achieve best practice, the boundaries of (and the requirements for) risk management have been changed. Therefore, understanding and managing business exposures, whether financial or operational, is a fundamental requirement of good business practice.
At IOA, we believe in providing the most appropriate services to meet your needs of risk reduction. Our specialists invest their efforts, skills and experience into developing a sound understanding of your organization and it is our aim to:
- Identify issues that could negatively impact your company’s financial performance
- Educate your executive management team on risk management and risk transfer solutions to those issues
- Differentiate your company to the underwriting community in order to obtain optimal risk transfer options
- Provide continuous communication of changes in the legal and regulatory environment that may impact your company
Coverages that provide Cost-effective solutions include:
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- ERISA Compliance
- Kidnap & Ransom
BEING DIFFERENT IS OUR DIFFERENCE
Whether you operate in one state, one country or around the world, IOA can help you minimize the cost of risk and maximize protection so you can focus on growing your business.