Offer of $20 Amazon.com Gift Card available only per valid, bindable quote for a new insurance package/policy or line of coverage not currently insured through Insurance Office of America (IOA). No purchase is required. Limit $100 per person per calendar year. Offer nontransferable. Not available to employees of IOA, its family of companies, or its subsidiaries. This offer expires October 31, 2019. Gift Card will be sent 15-days after completion of a valid quote. Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and can be redeemed towards millions of items at www.amazon.com. Restrictions apply, see Amazon.com.com/gc-legal. By completing a quote and applying for the $20 Amazon.com Gift Card, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The Amazon.com Gift Card shall not be exchangeable for cash and shall be subject to the terms of the card-issuing company.
- The Amazon.com Gift Card contains a value that may only be used to purchase goods and services from the card-issuing company’s designated website.
- If the email containing details of the Amazon.com Gift Card is lost, deleted, stolen, subject to unauthorized access, corrupted, or hacked, the Amazon.com Gift Card shall not be replaced.
- The Amazon.com Gift Card is not a credit card or a debit card and has no implied warranties.
- IOA shall in no way be responsible if the card-issuing company refuses to honor the Amazon.com Gift Card for any reason.
- You agree and acknowledge to waive any and all claims against IOA in relation to the receipt or use of the Amazon.com Gift Card.