An Internship Experience for Emerging Professionals
IOA RISE is a paid professional internship opportunity for currently enrolled college juniors, seniors or graduate students. Each internship contains a unique job description that allows interns to use their skills and education in a real-world business setting.
Experience an authentic culture that you’ll never want to leave.
Complete real projects and make a significant business impact, applying your classroom knowledge and unique talents.
Explore the multifaceted world of insurance while cultivating meaningful relationships with IOA interns, teammates, clients and partners.
Build foundational skills to prepare you for the next step in your career journey through project management, professional development and team collaboration.
Gain business and career insight from C-suite leaders, and receive top-notch training from industry professionals.
- All candidates must possess unrestricted work authorization
- All candidates must be at least 18 years old
- All candidates must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class – OR – be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship
- All candidates must provide a consistent, reliable work schedule for the duration of the internship
Get to know IOA
IOA on Campus
Discovering your career path is a journey. At IOA, we live for connecting you with what you do best. Visit us at your campus event where you’ll have the opportunity to connect with industry professionals, discover the multifaceted world of insurance and explore endless career opportunities.
Follow IOA on Handshake for campus dates and information.
”If you are ready to be pushed, eager to learn and willing to ask questions, this is the place for you.Michael W2019 Intern - Employee Benefits Services
”Through this internship, I've learned that there is a lot of working parts to insurance and there is a place for everyone.Cara J2018 Intern - Commercial Lines
”It felt like we had a real impact on the story of IOA rather than just being a piece of the machine.Gabriel2019 Intern - Law