IOA Experience Modification Analysis
IOA is proud to administer an experience modification analysis for workers’ compensation policies.
Workers’ Compensation premiums are expensive. Unfortunately, a lot of business owners have been lulled into thinking all such programs cost the same, just because base workers’ compensation insurance rates are determined at the state level. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Our objective is to minimize your workers’ compensation costs and assist you in selecting the best insurance provider. We administer your workers’ compensation, not just write it.
The Value-Added Services we can Provide our Clients Include:
- Validate Your Experience Modification
- Forecast Future Experience Mods
- Review Payrolls For Corrective Action
- Analyze and Sort Claims for Corrective Actions
- Dissect the Costs of Your Workers Comp
- Work with Carriers and NCCI to be Sure Corrections are Completed
- Review for any Aggravated Inequities in applicable states
IOA safety and loss control professionals are specialists who consult with your organization to reduce the frequency and severity of loss so to maximize organizational efficiency and profitability. In addition to analyzing prior loss experience and potential future risks so to reduce your overall cost of risk, your organization will also benefit from our expertise in evaluating and modifying attitudes and behavior in an effort to change your organization’s safety culture.
Solutions reduce your total cost of risk, in a variety of ways: safety culture improvement, ergonomic strategies, health and safety training, auditing, product risk mitigation processes and auto fleet management services. Individually and collectively our solutions help you achieve sustainable excellent results in all casualty risk cost areas.
Whether acting as your total outsourced safety and risk management department or by providing our services on a project-by-project basis, IOA is committed to providing solutions so to help your organization fulfill it’s financial goals and protect your assets.
Our services include:
- Safety and Risk Management Program Improvement
- Industry Specific Best Practices Development & Implementation Process
- Organizational Efficiency & Behavioral Modification Consulting
- Local, State & Federal Regulatory Compliance
- Property / HPR Consulting
- Transportation Safety
- Process Safety Management
- Supervisor Safety Training
- OSHA Consultation
- Safety, Health, Security and Environmental Audits
- Disaster Recovery Consulting