Getting an auto, property, medical malpractice, product liability or workers’ compensation claim through the insurance claims process is a rigorous exercise for any company. Working with the various adjusters, investigators, appraisers and attorneys that will become involved can be a burden on a company’s resources. Our claims professionals can help you coordinate your claims to ensure they are moving through the process as quickly and economically as possible. Our property and casualty claims management services are available on all lines.
Insurance Office of America Client Services offers claim professionals who will work with you to implement a custom plan designed to control claims exposure through prevention, early intervention and cost reduction. We recognize that what works in one industry or business model may not work in another. We will take the time to learn your business and identify with you which processes should be targeted for improvement.
In addition to outstanding claims support if you choose to take advantage of our NEW Compass™ Risk Management Portal you will get the industry’s most comprehensive claims management system. Learn more about Compass™ by clicking on our risk services link (under the Risk Management Solutions Tab)
Our scope of services include:
- Account Management- Our goal is take control of the Claims Management Program in order to reduce the overall claims exposure. Through our efforts, it is our intention to hold the insurance carrier accountable for the level of service they provide. We intend to create a Best Practices Guideline for management of the claims program.
- Claim Reporting- The first priority is to establish effective claim reporting procedures for our clients.
- Claims Review & Audit- Our goal is to assist you with the management of the claim files and facilitate appropriate guidelines to bring the claim to a conclusion.
- Insurance Carrier Claims Management Guidelines- Our Goal is to take control of the claims exposure and mandate that the insurance carrier manage your claims appropriately.
- Litigation Management- The litigation management policy requires that referrals to defense counsel must be made in a timely manner with specific instructions regarding outline of claim, outstanding issues, specific expectations and responsibilities of defense.
- Data Integrity Analysis- Insurance Office of America Client Services will provide trend analysis of all older claims and concurrent claims in order to assist with the development of loss control activities.
- Accident Investigation Programs- An accident investigation program is not only an analysis evaluation, but also a report of the accident, based on the information gathered by the investigator. The quality and usefulness of the information is directly related to the degree of thoroughness of the investigation.
- Return to Work Programs- Facilitating a return to work program after an industrial accident can be a monumental task for any employer. Our goal is to assist our clients in developing a process that will return injured workers back to work as soon as possible in order to reduce the overall claims costs.
- Vocational Management- The vocational case management process includes such services as transferable skills assessment, vocational evaluation/testing, wage loss evaluation, job placement, labor market analysis, expert witness testimony and a full range of return to work programs including job analysis/modification, job accommodation, ADA compliance and job compliance.
- Regulatory and Compliance- Staying abreast of the complexities of multiple state and federal regulations can be perplexing for any employer. Insurance Office of America Client Services assures that each of their clients has been provided with the most up-to-date information for each state that the client has interests in and that they remain compliant under our partnership.
- Cost Containment Programs- Develop strategic protocols such as pre-employment screening, fit for duty exams, proactive initial employee training with designated follow-up procedures, strategic alignment with key medical providers or implementation of internal cost allocation structures.