2013 IOA Golf Classic Winner
Education: Louisiana State University
For Katy Harris her passion for golf developed at a young age and has continued to grow throughout her career. However, her love for golf does not surpass her first priority of being an excellent wife and mother. Harris also enjoys exercising, attending church, and traveling.
- In 1997 Harris won the Indiana Women’s PGA Open Championship.
- The following year in 1998 she won the 1998 Indiana Women’s Amateur Championship.
- In 2011 she won CN Canadian Women’s Tour event in Beloeil, Quebec, Canada.
- Harris also won the 2013 IOA Golf Classic at Innisbrook Resort- Island Course with the score of: 68 – 72 – 69 – 0 = 209 (-7)
- Recorded 20 top-10 finishes in collegiate competition while at Louisiana State University.
- At the 2001 NCAA Women’s Golf National Championship Harris tied for third.
- 2001 NGCA All-American First Team selection.
- Harris tied second at the Texas Women’s Open in 2010.
- In 2011 she competed in the U.S. Women’s Open Championship.
After an unfortunate hand injury nearly jeopardizing her career, Harris thought, “… I was one of the top players in college so why can’t I be a top player again.” She has proven to be an inspiration on and off the course for both her family and many golfers on the rise. We hope to see Harris at this year’s IOA Golf Classic. To learn more about Katy Harris Click Here.
2014 IOA Golf Classic Winner
Education: University of Oklahoma
With the influence of her father, Kendall Dye was introduced to the game at the age of 5 and has been hooked ever since. As her skills gradually progressed so did the advancement of her career. Her hobbies include: traveling, reading, shopping, writing, photography, hiking and spending time with family and friends.
- She received the Joan Blumenthal MVP award in 2006
- Tied for medalist honors at the 2009 Big 12 Conference Women’s Golf Championship.
- In 2008 & 2009 Dye was a repeated winner of Oklahoma State Amateur Stroke Play Championship
- Dye achieved two professional wins on the Cactus Tour
- 2014 winner of the IOA Golf Classic at Alaqua with the scores of: 67 – 70 – 65 – 0 = 202 (-11)
Dye has established a great track record of success includes that goes beyond this brief profile. We look forward to seeing Dye and our other talented participants at the event. To learn more about Kendall Dye Click Here.
Insurance Office of America (IOA) is a full-service insurance agency founded in 1988 and is one of the fastest-growing independent agencies in the U.S. IOA is currently the thirteenth privately-held insurance agency in the US by Insurance Journal and is the twenty- eighth largest American broker according to Business Insurance magazine. The IOA headquarters is located north of Orlando in Longwood, Florida. IOA has more than fifty branch offices across the United States and an international office in London, UK. With more than one thousand associates, IOA specializes in providing solutions for many industries of business. We invite you to engage our people, discover the difference, grow your business and experience a service you never want to leave. For more information about Insurance Office of America call (800) 243-6899 or www.ioausa.com