Internship Experience 2018
The Insurance Office of America (IOA) Internship Experience 2018 is a 9-week program held during the summer from June 18 through August 17. During these nine weeks, interns get the opportunity to meet with executives, focus on professional development, explore our culture, immerse themselves in our ever-changing industry...and have some fun too!
Insurance Office of America recognizes that our people are our most important asset, and we value their growth. Our internships provide challenging assignments, networking opportunities, and an inside look at one of the largest insurance brokerages in the U.S.
What will be covering for your professional development?
- Group Collaboration
- Leadership Access & Luncheons
- Writing & Verbal Communications
- Department Meetings
- Microsoft Office Projects
- Agency Management Systems
- Travel & Expense Reporting
- Insurance Industry Opportunities
- Community Volunteer Projects
We invite you to apply and become a part of our community. What does that involve? Here are the credentials for the 2018 program:
- Hours: 35 minimum per week
- Majors: All are welcome
- GPA: 3.2 minimum
- Must have interest in insurance-related career
- Travel to home office required
- Resumes and cover letters must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28, 2018.
Search our internships today, and explore the next step in what we believe is an industry you'll never want to leave!
IOA's innaugural internship program participants Allison Estopare, Kathleen McClean and Nicole Kimmel stand with CEO Heath Ritenour (far left) and Vice President Jon Thurman (far right).
My time with IOA was very valuable. I was not only exposed to a new industry, but I was also able to gain skills in new areas, increase my current skills, make friends, talk with people at every professional level, and volunteer too. It's a great program, and it was exciting to be a part."
– Katherine McLean
For more information or questions about IOA internships, email email@example.com