Staffing/Temporary Help Firms
To meet the challenges of one of the world’s fastest growing industries, IOA specialists stay breast of the most current industry issues. In addition to a clear understanding of your business from an operational perspective, IOA offers creative solutions and resources controlling the cost of claims and risk financing.
You will benefit from our depth of understanding of your business as well as our specific market expertise which allows us to help you plan for potential losses and liabilities. In addition, our loss control experts and claims consultants will guide you through the complex landscape of mitigating risk throughout your company’s operations.
Our Industry Focus Includes the Following:
- Cost/pricing allocation models
- Contract review support – assisting you to negotiate acceptable terms
- Efficient collateral solutions
- Low-risk transfer costs and visibility into how they are determined
- Post-injury claim management to address the biggest cost driver
Services & Products for the Staffing industry include:
- Risk Management services
- Actuarial Analysis and Collateral Management
- Loss Control consulting and analysis
- Captive feasibility and design
- Claims consulting and advocacy
- Post-injury management consulting
- Workers’ Compensation
- Hired/Non-Owned Auto
- Staffing Professional Liability – Occurrence Based Form
- Medical Malpractice for Health-care related Clients
- General Liability
- Fidelity Bonds/Third Party Crime Coverage
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance Extended to Clients
- Privacy/Cyber Liability
- Monthly Self Audit and Pay-As-You-Go funding arrangements
- Countrywide Scope – Licensed in all states
- Payroll Alternatives
IOA’ s “Total Cost of Risk” Service
IOA has established what we call the “Total Cost of Risk Service Program” to ensure that all client service needs are identified and met. Superior service requires planning, organization and continuous monitoring. IOA’s “Total Cost of Risk Service Program” enables us to provide an unmatched level of service.
- Understand your concerns and work with you to establish objectives.
- Provide you with cost effective solutions for your insurance and risk management needs.
- Act as a resource, supplement or function as your in-house Risk Management Department.
- Anticipate needs and create solutions.
- Be accountable for our goals.