Effectively managing risk in that the public sector faces requires the assistance of a broker who understands the distinct exposures of public entities and one who can work with you in developing a program that best meets your needs.
IOA is prepared to assist you with all your risk management needs whether you are a:
- Public School Systems (K-12)
- Public Utilities (Water, Sewer, Gas, Electric)
- Special Purpose Districts
Services & Products for the Public Entities industry include:
- Commercial Property
- Business Income
- Commercial Inland Marine
- Boiler and Machinery
- Commercial Crime
- Commercial Automobile
- Commercial General Liability
- Workers’ Compensation and Employer’s Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Medical Professional Liability
- Environmental Impairment Liability
- Airport Liability
- Excess and Umbrella Liability
- Public Officials Liability
- Police Professional Liability
- Public Officials Bonds
IOA’ s “Total Cost of Risk” Service
IOA has established what we call the “Total Cost of Risk Service Program” to ensure that all client service needs are identified and met. Superior service requires planning, organization and continuous monitoring. IOA’s “Total Cost of Risk Service Program” enables us to provide an unmatched level of service.
- Understand your concerns and work with you to establish objectives.
- Provide you with cost effective solutions for your insurance and risk management needs.
- Act as a resource, supplement or function as your in-house Risk Management Department.
- Anticipate needs and create solutions.
- Be accountable for our goals.