With IOA, you will find a team of professionals that understand the special needs of non-profit and religious organizations.
A thorough evaluation of your current and future liabilities will help us develop a risk transfer program to provide financial stability to your company if there is a loss. Building on this evaluation, we take a creative approach to marketing and placing coverage.
Our Industry Focus Includes the Following:
- Church denominations (including large independent churches)
- Large non-profit organizations
- Large para-church organizations
- Religious industry associations
- Non-Profit Hospice Organizations
- Social Service Organizations
- Human Service Organizations
- Non-Profit Educational Organizations
- Non-Profit Medical Organizations (Hospitals, Rehab Centers)
In addition to strategic brokerage and consulting services, the IOA team can design unique programs for your organization including:
- Custom-designed programs available to association members
- Ministry-owned captive insurance companies, group captives, and “rent-a-captives”
- Risk retention groups
- Self-insurance and consumer-driven benefit programs
- Specialized loss/claims control
Services & Products for the Non-Profit industry include:
- Property & Casualty
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Evacuation and Political/Economic Instability
- Foreign Liability
- International operations in sensitive locations
- Kidnap & Ransom
- Professional Liability
- Sexual Misconduct Liability
- Special Events
- Travel Accident Policies
- Foreign/Domestic Workers’ Compensation
- Internet Liability
- Privacy/Network Security
- Media Liability
- Pollution Liability
- Umbrella/Excess Coverage
IOA’ s “Total Cost of Risk” Service
IOA has established what we call the “Total Cost of Risk Service Program” to ensure that all client service needs are identified and met. Superior service requires planning, organization and continuous monitoring. IOA’s “Total Cost of Risk Service Program” enables us to provide an unmatched level of service.
- Understand your concerns and work with you to establish objectives.
- Provide you with cost effective solutions for your insurance and risk management needs.
- Act as a resource, supplement or function as your in-house Risk Management Department.
- Anticipate needs and create solutions.
- Be accountable for our goals.