IOA’s Forest Products specialists understand the unique risk profile of the industry and the proper steps to provide a comprehensive, as well as competitive insurance program. The Forest Products segment and our understanding of your industry, provides our clients solutions that create real economic value for our clients. Our client’s benefit from our extensive relationships with insurance carriers that specialize within your niche, again leading to long term, successful relationships.
A thorough evaluation of your current and future liabilities will help us develop a risk transfer program to provide financial stability to your company in the event of a loss. Building on this evaluation, we take a creative approach to marketing and placing coverage.
We provide all lines of Property & Casualty Insurance for:
- Building Material Dealers
- Pallet Manufacturing
- Planer Mills
- Furniture Manufacturing
- Cabinet Manufacturing
- Molding Manufacturing
- Wood Transport
- Chipping Operations
- All other wood relation operations
IOA’ s “Total Cost of Risk” Service
IOA has established what we call the “Total Cost of Risk Service Program” to ensure that all client service needs are identified and met. Superior service requires planning, organization and continuous monitoring. IOA’s “Total Cost of Risk Service Program” enables us to provide an unmatched level of service.
- Understand your concerns and work with you to establish objectives.
- Provide you with cost effective solutions for your insurance and risk management needs.
- Act as a resource, supplement or function as your in-house Risk Management Department.
- Anticipate needs and create solutions.
- Be accountable for our goals.