IOA has become a recognized insurance broker providing risk management to the Foodservice industry .
Our portfolio of clients is wide ranging, from privately-owned to publicly-traded companies. We provide complete service from program design to all aspects of risk management.
Whether your business focuses on quick service, casual dining or an upscale experience, you will benefit from our unparalleled level of service and expertise based on our team of specialists with over 100 years experience in the industry . As an IOA client, you have a dedicated, comprehensive service team comprised of property and casualty insurance professionals, loss prevention experts and claim consultants, each with specific foodservice industry experience.
A thorough evaluation of your current and future liabilities will help us develop a risk transfer program to provide financial stability to your company if there is a loss. Building on this evaluation, we take a creative approach to marketing and placing coverage.
Our Industry Focus Includes the Following:
- Liquor liability loss prevention programs
- On-site evaluations prior to new restaurant openings
- Premium and loss cost allocation (by restaurant, district, region, etc.)
- Restaurant industry statistical data and benchmarking
- Restaurant safety and security audits
- Return-to-work programs
- All lines of property and casualty insurance
- Statistical analysis for financial and loss trends
- Best practices training for executives, in-house risk personnel and managers
IOA’ s “Total Cost of Risk” Service
IOA has established what we call the “Total Cost of Risk Service Program” to ensure that all client service needs are identified and met. Superior service requires planning, organization and continuous monitoring. IOA’s “Total Cost of Risk Service Program” enables us to provide an unmatched level of service.
- Understand your concerns and work with you to establish objectives.
- Provide you with cost effective solutions for your insurance and risk management needs.
- Act as a resource, supplement or function as your in-house Risk Management Department.
- Anticipate needs and create solutions.
- Be accountable for our goals.