Food Processing & Distribution
IOA has become a recognized insurance broker providing risk management to the Food Processing industry.
Our portfolio of clients is wide ranging, from privately-owned to publicly-traded companies. We provide complete service from program design to all aspects of risk management.
With IOA, you will benefit from the strong relationships we have developed with the world’s most reputable insurers. In addition, our in-house risk management and claims cost control specialists provide all the resources you need on a global scale.
A thorough evaluation of your current and future liabilities will help us develop a risk transfer program to provide financial stability to your company if there is a loss. Building on this evaluation, we take a creative approach to marketing and placing coverage.
Our Industry Focus Includes the Following:
- Exposures relating to food-borne illness, product contamination, reputation damages, product recall and total recall
- Batch Endorsements are used to treat all claims resulting from the contamination of one particular batch as one occurrence
- Business Interruption for commercial and wholesale bakeries
- Auto Liability for commercial and wholesale bakeries due to the delivery of their products to retail establishments on a frequent, if not daily basis
- Significant Workers’ Compensation exposure due to the use of highly automated equipment and machinery
- Product Contamination
- Product Recall
- Advertisers Liability
- Directors & Officers
- Motor Truck Cargo
- Pollution Legal
- Rolling Stock
IOA’ s “Total Cost of Risk” Service
IOA has established what we call the “Total Cost of Risk Service Program” to ensure that all client service needs are identified and met. Superior service requires planning, organization and continuous monitoring. IOA’s “Total Cost of Risk Service Program” enables us to provide an unmatched level of service.
- Understand your concerns and work with you to establish objectives.
- Provide you with cost effective solutions for your insurance and risk management needs.
- Act as a resource, supplement or function as your in-house Risk Management Department.
- Anticipate needs and create solutions.
- Be accountable for our goals.