IOA has dedicated individuals who specialize in environmental insurance for industries such as Waste, Recycling, Demolition, Abatement and any other industry with an environmental impact or exposure.
Our Environmental Division has strategic relationships with a myriad of carriers in both the standard market and in the excess and surplus marketplace. Whether it be a Contractor’s Pollution Policy or liability coverage for a landfill we have the knowledge and resources to get the job done.
Our strategic alliance with EUS, a wholly owned subsidiary of IOA gives us additional marketplace presence and resources to help our clients gain the protection they are looking for.
Whether you are a property owner, construction company, waste or recycling, or manufacturer, you have environmental exposures, IOA consultants can guide you through the various products available to your company concerning environmental liabilities.
A thorough evaluation of your current and future liabilities will help us develop a risk transfer program to provide financial stability to your company if there is a loss. Building on this evaluation, we take a creative approach to marketing and placing coverage.
Our Industry Focus Includes the Following:
- Contractor’s Pollution Legal Liability policies
- Site-specific environmental liability coverage
- Abatement and Demolition
- Storage tank liability policies
- Cost Cap/Fixed Price Remediation
IOA’ s “Total Cost of Risk” Service
IOA has established what we call the “Total Cost of Risk Service Program” to ensure that all client service needs are identified and met. Superior service requires planning, organization and continuous monitoring. IOA’s “Total Cost of Risk Service Program” enables us to provide an unmatched level of service.
- Understand your concerns and work with you to establish objectives.
- Provide you with cost effective solutions for your insurance and risk management needs.
- Act as a resource, supplement or function as your in-house Risk Management Department.
- Anticipate needs and create solutions.
- Be accountable for our goals