IOA’s entertainment specialists are the industry’s foremost risk management experts, providing you with the highest level of technical expertise and service. The entertainment industry is unique in its requirements and the exposures it faces daily which IOA recognizes.
Our strong relationships with the world’s most reputable insurers combine with our in-house risk control and claim specialists teams to provide you with all the resources you need.
A thorough evaluation of your current and future liabilities will help us develop a risk transfer program to provide financial stability to your company if there is a loss. Building on this evaluation, we take a creative approach to marketing and placing coverage.
Our Industry Focus Includes the Following:
- Television & Cable Productions
- Film & Video Production
- Music Tours/Concerts
- Music Theaters & Distribution
- Special Events
*Worldwide coverage is available
IOA has a premier partnership with a carrier exclusive to the entertainment industry that only contracts a limited number of agencies.
Products for the Entertainment industry include:
- Professional Liability
- Inland Marine & Equipment Breakdown
- Liquor Liability
- Business Interruption
- Directors & Officers
- Employment Practices
- Special Events
IOA’ s “Total Cost of Risk” Service
IOA has established what we call the “Total Cost of Risk Service Program” to ensure that all client service needs are identified and met. Superior service requires planning, organization and continuous monitoring. IOA’s “Total Cost of Risk Service Program” enables us to provide an unmatched level of service.
- Understand your concerns and work with you to establish objectives.
- Provide you with cost effective solutions for your insurance and risk management needs.
- Act as a resource, supplement or function as your in-house Risk Management Department.
- Anticipate needs and create solutions.
- Be accountable for our goals.