IOA has become a recognized insurance broker providing risk management to the construction industry. Our construction insurance activities have continued to expand to meet the needs of our clients.
Our portfolio of construction clients is wide ranging, from privately-owned to publicly-traded companies, from General Contractors to the specialist sub-contractor. We provide complete service from program design to all aspects of risk management.
A thorough evaluation of your current and future liabilities will help us develop a risk transfer program to provide financial stability to your company if there is a loss. Building on this evaluation, we take a creative approach to marketing and placing coverage.
Our Industry Focus Includes the Following:
- Commercial & Residential General Contractors
- Sub-Specialty Contractors including:
- Fire Sprinkler Design & Installation
- Ready-Mix in Transit
Products for the Construction industry include:
- Builders Risk
- Captive Insurance Programs
- Property Coverage
- Liability Coverage
- Equipment/Inland Marine
- Installation Floaters
- Workers Compensation
- Directors & Officers
- Employment Practices Liability
- Owner Controlled Insurance Programs
- Project Insurance
IOA’ s “Total Cost of Risk” Service
IOA has established what we call the “Total Cost of Risk Service Program” to ensure that all client service needs are identified and met. Superior service requires planning, organization and continuous monitoring. IOA’s “Total Cost of Risk Service Program” enables us to provide an unmatched level of service.
- Understand your concerns and work with you to establish objectives.
- Provide you with cost effective solutions for your insurance and risk management needs.
- Act as a resource, supplement or function as your in-house Risk Management Department.
- Anticipate needs and create solutions.
- Be accountable for our goals.