IOA has become a recognized insurance broker providing risk management to the dealership industry.
Our portfolio of clients is wide ranging, from single point stores to large multiple dealerships. We provide complete service from program design to all aspects of risk management.
A thorough evaluation of your current and future liabilities will help us develop a risk transfer program to provide financial stability to your company if there is a loss. Building on this evaluation, we take a creative approach to marketing and placing coverage.
Our Industry Focus Includes the Following:
- Garage Package Policies
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Specialty Coverages ( Special Events, etc.)
- Excess (Umbrella)
- Dealer’s Floor Plan
- Employment Practices
- Pollution Liability
IOA’ s “Total Cost of Risk” Service
IOA has established what we call the “Total Cost of Risk Service Program” to ensure that all client service needs are identified and met. Superior service requires planning, organization and continuous monitoring. IOA’s “Total Cost of Risk Service Program” enables us to provide an unmatched level of service.
- Provide superior claims management through our in-house claims team.
- Understand your concerns and work with you to establish objectives.
- Provide you with cost effective solutions for your insurance and risk management needs.
- Act as a resource, supplement or function as your in-house Risk Management Department.
- Anticipate needs and create solutions.
- Be accountable for our goals.